: Cisco Unified Contact Center support engineer
(Yrs) : 5+ Years
- Provide second/third level technical support on a worldwide basis via phone, email, web and remote access to customer sites where Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCC/IPCC) and other Cisco Call Center applications are deployed.
- Determine methods and procedures for solving complex technical issues encompassing hardware, software and networking.
- Function as technical lead for large customer accounts with multiple concurrent technical issues.
- Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving end-to-end solutions.
- Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth fault analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Provide systems/product training.
- Provide guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
- Acts as a focal point for large account Contact Center/UCC/IPCC problem resolution.
- Provides support on a world-wide basis.
- 2+ years Administrator level knowledge of either Microsoft Windows or Unix
- 2+ years working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols
- 2+ years of IP Networking experience
- 2+ years MSFT SQL server
- 2+ years MSFT Operating System troubleshooting
- 2+ years MSFT Networking design and implementation
- 2+ years MSFT Operating System security modeling/design, implementation and troubleshooting
- 2+ years of Voice experience
- 2+ years dealing with Voice Solutions
- General IP Contact Center
- ICM (Intelligent Contact Manager)
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Database experience (Oracle, SQL, Sybase)
- Working with cross-functional team
- Ability to determine problems and deliver known solutions
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the work group
- CCNA or higher networking certification
- Previous Customer Support experience
- Cisco IPT related products: CallManager, Unity, UCC/IPCC, Voice Gateways, etc…
- MSFT Active Directory
- MSFT Exchange
- Self starter
- Shows initiative
- Keen to learn
- Thorough, checks their own work and regularly asks for others input
- Well organized
- Excellent written & verbal communication
: 6 months
: Richardson, TX