: PETCO Network
: 4+ Years
- Candidate should have sound knowledge and L3 capability in below Network & Security area with hands on experience. Capable of designing and implementing mini network / security related projects / enhancement in below areas. Expertise in hardware / device configuration and L3 troubleshooting skills in performance related issues with sniffer packet captures skill. He should be familiar with ITIL process adhering ITIL process like Change / problem management and ticketing tools. Should be familiar with audit, log analysis and capacity management activities.
Must have :
- Strong L3 networking skills (Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco Nexus 2000/5000/7000, Cisco VPN)
- Strong L3 Security skills (Cisco ASA, Palo Alto firewall)
- Familiar in MPLS setup with strong knowledge in EIGRP and BGP protocol
- Sound knowledge in F5 Load balancer (LTM)
- Strong in packet Sniffer capture log analysis
- Good knowledge in L3 troubleshooting skills in network and Security
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge in WAN Optimization (Silver peak)
- Good knowledge in Wireless AP’s and Controllers (Aruba / Motorola Wireless)
- Syslog review and good knowledge in network monitoring / management tools (Cisco works / ACS etc).
: Long Term
: Sandeigo, CA