: Project Co-ordinator
(Yrs) : 5-8 years
- The Project Coordinator will serve a key role in planning, managing and measuring the overall activities of large scale, multi-functional project across Magellan. This position will have responsibility to provide project management planning, execution and reporting to the project team, focusing on tasks and resources. The Coordinator will generally be assigned to a project at its inception and will serve as a key part of the overall success.
- Reports project status and apprises CMC/RSC management of issues requiring resolution in order to maintain progress on a timely basis.
- Conducts inter-functional area or inter-departmental project meetings as needed.
- Meets with CMC General Manager, operations staff and appropriate personnel to identify the project’s goals, objectives, critical success factors, and success measures.
- Facilitates multi-disciplinary project team communications with functional, divisional, RSC or CMC management. Serves as the point of contact for the Consolidation Project Director and operational personnel.
- Develops an appropriately detailed project plan and project charter for the CMC transition. Manages and coordinates local care management personnel, resources and other personnel for needed activities; manages and coordinates other project resources. Performs gap analyses for planning project timelines
: 6 months
: Saint Louis, MO