: Project Manager
(Yrs) : 5-8 years
- The Project Manager (PM) position plays a key role in various multi-functional projects critical to Magellan Health Services in achieving its financial goals and objectives. PM services can be requested by senior-level department managers. The PM can also be assigned to a key project by Magellan corporate senior management. The PM’s responsibility is to direct project personnel and coordinate project resources to bring the project to its successful conclusion.
- Meet with business process owners and other appropriate personnel to identify the project’s goals, objectives, critical success factors, and success measures.
- Report project status and apprise management of issues requiring resolution in order to maintain progress on a timely basis.
- Identify initial project team members.
- Conduct a cost/benefit analysis to be used in determining overall project viability.
- Develop an appropriately detailed project plan.
- Manage and coordinate project resources and personnel.
- Conduct inter-functional area or inter-departmental project meetings as needed.
- Develop and report key indices related to project expense and anticipated benefit in conjunction with Magellan finance department personnel.
- Perform liaison duties between functional department personnel and information technology department personnel throughout the project duration as needed.
: 6 months
: Saint Louis, MO