: SCOM Administrator and MP Developer
(Yrs) : 5+ Years
- Proficiency in implementing, deploying and supporting System Centre Operations Manager 2007 and Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 in a large enterprise
- Act as the technical specialist for MOM 2005/ SCOM 2007 Support Team
- Strong experience with every aspect of SCOM, and day to day administration of a large SCOM environment
- Ability to troubleshoot all aspects of SCOM effectively and understand the product configuration, flow and logging in detail
- Design the Hardware and Software requirements for the Management Server, Gateway server and SQL Database Server
- Troubleshooting Operations Manager configuration issues
- Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 Management Pack Development through the Authoring Console.
- Develop work flows for rules, tasks and monitor types with data source, condition detect, probe or write action module types.
- Use monitor types to define a set of monitoring states, and the workflow for each state.
- Use the best practice analysis capability to verify your MP’s integrity. Able to understand and modify raw MP XML to achieve desired outcome
- Thorough knowledge of PowerShell and consuming PowerShell cmdelts programmatically and VB Scripting
- Built customized rules and alert escalation
- Development of auto-correcting actions to resolve specific issues.
- SQL Reporting Services experience including building custom reports
- Database knowledge – general SQL/Oracle skills
- Knowledge on Windows Server technologies (2003/2008) and Active Directory.
: 6 months